Bullet Blues Cowboy Azurin - Classic Boot Cut Jeans Made in USA
- Product Code: BBBCA
- Availability: 8869
Designed with love, our Bullet Blues ‘Cowboy Azurin’ designer jeans are every man’s best friend. With a classic boot-cut leg that merges a traditional relaxed fit with everyday versatility, these jeans will last you a lifetime. Made in Los Angeles with premium American denim from Cone in NC, this easy-wearing 5-pocket zipper fly jean makes a cool addition to your casual wardrobe. The lighter wash that we call ‘Azurin’ captures the look of worn denim, with subtle fading through the knee and rear of the jeans. The front of the garment is accented by unique dashes of ‘whiskering’ and stress lines at the hip, so you can achieve that sought after all-American look. The rivets and buttons are custom-made by YKK in Kentucky. Zipper fly with single-button closure. Sizes are generous so order one size smaller than your normal brand for a perfect fit. Made in USA. AS SEEN IN AMERICAN COWBOY MAGAZINE and NATIONALIST MAGAZINE.
- 12 oz Stretch Denim
- 75% Cotton, 24% Polyester 1% Spandex
- Front Rise: 10"
- Knee: 16.5"
- Bottom Opening: 19"
- Inseam: 32" and 34"
- Machine wash cold with similar colors, inside out, do not bleach, tumble dry low
- Sizes: 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 - Sizes run large so order one size smaller than your normal brand. Same sizing as Bullet Blues Nationalist jeans.
- OUT OF STOCK: SIZE 37/32 - 30/32
- Choice of free shipping on all orders.