Autumn means it’s time to set aside the light skirts in favor of your American made high waist jeans and sweaters. Bullet Blues high rise jeans are perfect for fall, because there are so many different looks to create. Certainly, sweaters, blazers, turtlenecks and heels are just a few of the combinations to try this autumn.
For more ideas, take a look at this 2017 InStyle.com article titled, “Mom Jeans? Yes – Here’s how to pull them off like a street style star.”
This fall, instead of ignoring the trends, get yourself a great pair of American made high waist jeans and give these Bullet Blues’ high rise denim style tips a try:
Five style tips for Autumn 2018 with American made high waist jeans
- For work: Opt for darker denims without any fraying. Pair these dark, high waisted jeans with a short blazer and heels for a polished look. Most importantly, the short blazer will dress up the look, but also draw attention to your waist.
Have short legs and thicker waist? No problem; simply make the jeans a super dark wash and add a belt. Therefore, look for the jeans that stop right at your natural waist. The belt will emphasize your curves.
- For game day: Grab a comfy a cardigan and partially tuck in the front to show off your waist of you American made high waist jeans.
This look works best on women with long legs and a long waist. If you don’t have the Heidi Klum-bod, don’t despair. Simply grab a buttoned cardigan instead of a pullover. Also, a dark T-shirt and an open cardigan with a belt work just as well.
- For errands: Put a long-sleeved T-shirt in a bold color with a light, patterned scarf. Tuck in the tee, add some fresh sneakers and go pick up the dry cleaning in style. A denim jacket is never wrong for a Saturday of groceries, mail and dog-walking. Plus, you have the added benefit of a plenty of pockets for your lists.
- Girls-night-out: Because a pair of good American made high waist jeans lengthen the look of the leg and slim your silhouette, you can add a bulky top without looking bulky yourself. Above all, shorter women need to use heels to keep that long, lean look. For a fancier night out, use strappy heels to add a touch of glamour.
For other tips on evening looks, read Bullet Blues’ blog post, “Going Out Looks with Bullet Blues.”
5. Lazy Sunday: Just because you are home all day, doesn’t mean you can’t look fabulous. Finally, your American made high waist jeans should always have a good fit and feel comfortable. Because napping on the couch with your high waisted jeans and favorite sweater is the perfect Sunday goal.